Some of the things we all must be grateful for, especially in these times:
1. That we have salt to add in our food.
2. We can call our parents and tell them “I love you.”
3. You are aware enough to be indoors, and not being stubborn and behaving like nothing has happened.
4. You have a peaceful night sleep.
5. There are doctors who work with patients who are infected, and still continue to serve.
6. Sun is rising daily.
7. You have a roof over your head.
8. You have a blanket.
9. Oxygen isn’t contaminated.
10. The selfless spirit of delivery boys, trash pickers, house maids, car cleaners, vegetables and fruit vendors, public transport drivers, etc., is way beyond we could ever imagine. Huge gratitude to them, for working when their families also want them to be home.
These are small, and hugely important things. If we would miss out on any of these, life would become very difficult or perhaps impossible in some cases.
Spend your free (and busy) time being grateful.