Skip to content
- We are our strongest when we listen to our inner voice more than what our idols say.
- The only birthday preparation introverts make is turn on phone notifications the day before.
- The doers have one core value: They never talk much about their future plans. They just let their work do the talking.
- When someone asks you: “How you did it?” and you stumble for a bit instead of showing, “This is how…”, you’re truly humble.
- Do it even if your parents disagree. They will disagree to things they themselves said once. Why not actually go live your life? (PS: Disagreement does not mean being disrespectful.)