If we all could center our lives on this one thing: Learning, how would the world be different?
For a few examples:
- Nothing was turgid. Flexibility for the better, compliance for the wonderful.
- What people said 10 years ago or 10 seconds ago won’t make a difference. It would be from the point of view of their lenses.
- It would have been okay to say no
- Problems meant life growth
- Not “needing” anyone because of self-insufficiency, rather being “whole” because of being cup runneth over
More than anything else, it would be okay to be yourself and to evolve. Because that is a colourful life, instead of dying at 25 and being buried at 80.