Anupamaa, the TV show is gaining a lot of popularity these days.
The show is good in many ways, especially the dialogues, however, I think there are some things that are projected wrongly:
1. Why are only women working in the kitchen? Why aren’t Babuji, Vanraj, Tushar or Samar working there? (That way, Anuj Kapadia is awesome!)
2. The reason Anupamaa didn’t do well in life before was not because of Vanraj or family. It is because she never stood up for herself, just like she is doing now.
3. Why can’t Anupamaa’s mother in law see beyond attachment? She loves her son who betrayed his wife, and still expects his ex-wife to comply.
4. What if Kavya said no to marrying Vanraj? NO love is beyond self respect. Never ever.
5. What if Vanraj learnt cooking while Anupamaa was working? Galat kya hai ismein?
That’s it, folks! End of the day, TV does nothing other than messing up with your mind. Why would you want to do that to yourself?