Skip to content
- They can do their best work even when tired.
- They never cringe at writing.
- Yet, they make sure to take adequate breaks from writing, in order to be a more peaceful writer.
- They can identify how long has someone been (seriously) writing for, just by looking at what they wrote.
- They are not attached to their work.
- At the same time, they do not alter their art to the noises of cynics.
- Most importantly, they don’t ever sit and think that they are a good writer. Which makes them fabulous in the first place.