- Follow “intelligent” advices
- Never travel to unknown lands
- Never appreciate the small (and big) virtues of all
- Not challenging your schedule
- Living the same way for 80 years
- Defining yourself in a framework instead of being adaptable to the miracles
- Not living life on your own terms
- Allowing yourself to be the football of others’ opinions
- Getting happy on praise and upset on criticism, instead of measuring it by your own compass
- Procrastinating on that project which your heart knows holds all the treasures, just to know that the end of your life precedes the start of the project
- Measuring happiness by competing with others
- The next point…..
…..you know in your heart doing what will lead to your demise or make you younger than ever.
Oh, and btw: You decide.