To win at life does not mean doing something special, needle moving in a little time or at a small age.
To win at life you simply need to follow the basic steps.
- Be kind when it is expected to be cruel.
- Give blessings (in and from heart) especially to those who give opposite of blessings.
- Be, then do.
- Listen to the wisdom of elders. It could save you years of wandering.
- Go to the woods / beach to know thyself.
- Be relentless in your pursuit of mastery and never stop being a beginner.
- Throw out all your hurt and pain into your journal. We all need to process the hurt in order to go through it.
- Books are the pearls of wisdom embedded in a seabed. Always be surrounded by them.
- Stopping use of social media is the best therapy.
- Trust the process. It will all eventually turn out to be right, even though it doesn’t seem like now.