Once you have moved on from a job,
1. Speak bad about your former boss online
2. Comment nasty things on their profile
3. Post ugly things about the company
4. Burn all merch and post a pic
1. Seek therapy to heal yourself
2. Take complete responsibility
3. Reflect on the lessons learnt
4. Focus on the next job
If your past experience in a job was really bad, don’t just “move on”.
Process the pain.
Let it create power for you instead of putting you in a prison.
But don’t toss it over to someone else.
Not even to the ones who created it.
Move through what hurt you. So that it does not hurt you ever again.
In the new job. Or any other job ever.