The quality of your life is the quality of your associations.
I posted this pic on Instagram, and got moderate traction.
Posted the same pic on LinkedIn, and got huge traction, because of course, of the like minded people.
One of them asked my favourite book recommendations. Well, 90% of them are recommended, however, here’s listing my top 10:
1. 5 Second Rule by Mel Robbins
2. How to be a Bawse by Lilly Singh
3. I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi
4. Unshakable by Tony Robbins
5. Maybe You Should Talk to Someone by Lori Gottlieb
6. Fit Doesn’t Fit by Nishtha Gehija
7. Trillion Dollar Coach by Bill Campbell
8. Linchpin by Seth Godin
Miscellaneous / Understanding Life
9. Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
10. Give and Take by Adam Grant
Start with one of these, and see your life propelled in a totally different direction.