Today I attended a quiz. Strangers quiz. Organised by Shakti Shetty – the Zomato copywriting guy. With random people. Just out of the blue. Because why not? Let’s make the full use of Zoom barabar Zoom.
Was fun. You had to connect the dots.
The fun lied not in knowing, rather in the process of figuring things out.
- He made a wonderful, neat presentation with questions and answers.
- Not only that, different slides used different templates.
- If you interrupted someone else, you lose your marks.
- Why I loved the quiz was because Shakti is as real as he could get. He doesn’t use stuff like “Thank you so much for all the love” or “I am so happy for the wonderful fun here” or “any internet mumbo jumbo that all of us ‘aspiring’ famous people have coined ourselves to.” Just human. Just real. A fan of his art (that is always visible in his words and Insta stories) for life.
- Most importantly, it’s such an amazing feeling to connect with strangers, forgetting all your worries of the world, and come together just to have fun. Something that we have forgotten in this rat-race of figuring things out.
Would be attending more in the future! Yayyy!