A colleague mentioned this term in a group, when he spoke about being away from his girlfriend.
Such word even exists?
Do people actually miss each other on being separate?
Isn’t love supposed to liberate you instead of give you anxiety?
Anyway, the only emotion I have, is gratitude – for going past such petty things.
That’s what I bless for my colleague as well. And everyone.
Most people don’t want to support your dreams – even if on the outside they appear to.
Most people want you to work for their dreams.
Sad, but true.
Work, but work for yourself as well.
And you shall never sleep unhappily.
a. Slowly and gradually, you will overcome the bad habits by creating good ones. Patience is power.
b. Your validation lies in your ability to do what is right.
Everything else, is people’s fickling moods.
c. You are the creator of time.
Why are you waiting for time to teach you the lessons?
d. Most importantly, the world just opens up for the human being who is ever flowing and giving.
Stop needing love from others and take it from God and give it to others. You will be fulfilled like never before!
Very recently, my landlord Uncle and Aunty reduced the rent of my rented apartment.
After thanking them, I jokingly added: “I was, btw, expecting the rent to rise this year!”
“Beta actually we have let out other floors as well, and we’re charging them this lower rate only. So no point charging you a higher amount!”
I found it so cool. This new place is actually so cool bro!
Not just for the rent reduction.
Rather also because they played it honest, even though no one was seeing them.
If you really want to understand someone, see what they do when no one is watching.
PS: Other cool things they do:
1. Having a separate invertor for us tenants, whose electricity bill is attached to theirs
2. NO charges for water
3. Hiring a maid for me
4. Adding an additional (jaali waala) gate so that I can shut it and sleep in natural air.
5. Asking if I need some repairs – any time an electrician or a plumber comes.
Love love, to them! :))
1. Why do we think we are liked if we have more unread messages when we open WhatsApp?
2. What satisfaction to softdrinks give?
3. Why do people prefer ordering out instead of home made halwa?
Our importance, satisfaction and satiety – all come from inside.
Inner validation. Water at home. Halwa at home.
If you make those choices, you are unstoppable!
Think of an unhappy person around you.
Most probably, they would have a constant reason for unhappiness in their life – a job, a relationship, anything they hate.
Then, go back to the time when that relationship / job didn’t exist. Before that, there was something else that kept them unhappy.
It turns out, being unhappy is never dependent on life situations. It is always a factor of how you deal with life situations.
I have seen happy people boldly get out of jobs they didn’t like. Meanwhile, they still made sure to be happy at it.
I have seen happy people be happy despite the pay cuts during the pandemic. Because they chose to be happy.
Also, I have seen unhappy people get more dissatisfied by the day, despite all they needed was there and was getting bigger.
The more we realise happiness is a choice, the more will we be able to make the choice of being happy.
I was super charged because of two things today:
- Animal flow workout
- Dancing – on videos by Team Naach (Gotta make it a daily feature)
- Taking out an hour just to read
It turns out, it takes the simplest of things to solve complex life problems.
Do you have someone around you, who is not talking to you?
You’ve tried everything, yet there happens to be some mystery?
I came across this quote of Tony Robbins, that would help:
“The unhappy person resents it when you try to cheer him up, because that means he has to stop dwelling on himself and start paying attention to the universe. Unhappiness is the ultimate form of self-indulgence.” – Tony Robbins
Read that again. And again.
And then, bless them. And move on!
A part of the work I do has these processes:
- Go through the rough draft the client sent
- Create a clickworthy post out of it
- It gets posted on social media.
Mostly, the post is about adding value. Sometimes, that value added comes with some backlash from people (that is one of the secrets of getting viral…more about that later btw :D)
Now, there are two types of people I work with:
- Whenever the backlash from people points at the author (aka yours truly), my clients straight away state that they are the author. I love that so so soooo much! Standing as a guard to protect their people. Awesome folks they are 🙂
- They highlight a tiny spelling mistake for two consecutive weekly meetings. My writing for them hardly generates any virality. Because what they are always talking about is how will the people that know him, will respond.
I just love the type 1 clients. Never argue with them for money. They pay whatever I ask. Never interfere. Rather I request them to interfere.
Find clients like those, and keep upping your game. You will be left with awe, work you love, and most importantly, self respect.