- You are confident of yourself.
- Others are not confident of yourself.
- You start doubting yourself.
- Others magnify that.
- You step back, and after a lot of hard work, get self confidence back.
And then you realise, the best way to deal with self doubt is to create your confidence in isolation without worrying about what others think of you.
And that’s awesome 🙂
Of course it is!
So are other 364 days as well.
Provided you don’t lose enthusiasm over yourself like the rest of the world does.
Every day is a day to form new habits, create a new system, and make yourself proud.
Only if we choose to do it.
Yesterday I had a usual meeting with my boss, and he told me to not worry about work.
He also offered to back me up for my work, and was glad I took some time to reflect.
I, in fact, offered to do some work today since I was offered in the evening, and he refused.
Bestest boss ever!!
An Uber/Ola comes to your place, and then you self-drive.
The cab waale Bhaiyas press brake without pressing the clutch or reducing the gear.
Almost every ride is a roller coaster ride.
Bro, this is how you do it:
- Press the clutch
- Simultaneously reduce the gear
- Then press the brake.
In case of an automatic car, start from step 2.
It is such a simple exercise of driving with finesse, that a lot of people happen to skip it out.
It’s easy bro, super easy!
Dear Mumbai People,
Please wear boots/sneakers along with socks, not heels.
A call dropping off is a sign from the Universe that you don’t need to call back 🙂
A friend not talking is a sign of the Universe that you are not friends anyway.
A tight tee is a sign from the Universe that you need to lose more than the weight.
Signs are simply intuitions coming to life.
I’m going through a lot of emotions right now, so best to document them here:
- If a friend takes a serious revenge on a friend’s prank, it is time to reconsider that friendship.
- The best way to avoid gossip is to avoid gossip.
- It takes just one conversation to drain your energy for the entire day. It takes spending time nurturing yourself to be away from that conversation.
- If you do not deal with what’s troubling you, you will figure out a way to blurt it out. Deal with your mess.
- Forgive, without being asked for. Because you need peace in your own life.
This morning I had an undeniable urge to eat sugar. Chocolate cake + cold coffee to be precise.
With only one problem: Had I baked the chocolate cake, I would have to eat it daily.
Not that eating it is a problem, rather I’d love it!
The only problem being, it is not good for the health, baby 🙂
So I made myself a chocolate shake, and sipped it with a laddoo.
Sweet for the day, and no sweets for tomorrow. Win-win!!