When will I have my own business?
When will I get to a place of not worrying about money?
Will someone ever believe in me?
Some questions do not have immediate answers.
But whenever I am confused about long-term choices in life, here is something that always helps me:
- Sitting and meditating
- Going for a nature walk
- Reading powerful stuff
- Becoming absolutely quiet
This is not a step-by-step process, rather a buffet – you can pick whatever you like, as per your taste and preference. And that’s beautiful 🙂
I’m going through a lot of emotions right now, so best to document them here:
- If a friend takes a serious revenge on a friend’s prank, it is time to reconsider that friendship.
- The best way to avoid gossip is to avoid gossip.
- It takes just one conversation to drain your energy for the entire day. It takes spending time nurturing yourself to be away from that conversation.
- If you do not deal with what’s troubling you, you will figure out a way to blurt it out. Deal with your mess.
- Forgive, without being asked for. Because you need peace in your own life.
1. Taking no breaks
2. Taking others’ PoVs seriously
3. Not taking time to reflect
I tried high rope walking in the morning. Was veryyyy scared. Gave up. I wasn’t even ready to jump off the harness when I decided to give up. Was pushed.
Tried climbing the wall in the evening. Failed again.
But didn’t have even an iota of regret. It’s better to try and fail than to not try at all, I suppose.
Other than that, I really need to work on my looks. Looking way more untidy or it is lack of confidence due to so-called friends not being around.
So much of a normal day. Yet so much to learn.
Life is epic. With life lessons coming in.
1. What if you didn’t check social media for the next 5 hours?
2. What if you read for the next 10 minutes?
3. How many people would be happier if you were just happier and more human?
Very recently, my landlord Uncle and Aunty reduced the rent of my rented apartment.
After thanking them, I jokingly added: “I was, btw, expecting the rent to rise this year!”
“Beta actually we have let out other floors as well, and we’re charging them this lower rate only. So no point charging you a higher amount!”
I found it so cool. This new place is actually so cool bro!
Not just for the rent reduction.
Rather also because they played it honest, even though no one was seeing them.
If you really want to understand someone, see what they do when no one is watching.
PS: Other cool things they do:
1. Having a separate invertor for us tenants, whose electricity bill is attached to theirs
2. NO charges for water
3. Hiring a maid for me
4. Adding an additional (jaali waala) gate so that I can shut it and sleep in natural air.
5. Asking if I need some repairs – any time an electrician or a plumber comes.
Love love, to them! :))
Travelling in a train right now.
Started late afternoon. Will reach at night.
Thought something incredible:
During the day, when we peep out the glass window, we see nature.
As it gets dark, and we peep out, all that we see is our own reflection. Nothing external.
Darkness reveals ourselves to us. The pain, powerlessness and peeping for peace – show us who we really are.
No matter how much we wait for the morning to come, if we ignore the dark, we create another version of our dark in the light as well.
Travelled from Kota to Delhi via train today.
The view itself made me more productive. Nature, itself, is a great healer.
- Travel gives more ideas. Why not travel to nature, daily?
- I was surrounded by a Punjabi family, who spoke to me in Punjabi. What a great way to assume 🙂 Btw, nicely generous people (and I will ignore the fact that they pushed their daughter to look up to me to see how I was working! Can you guys give yourselves a break? Dude, you were returning from Goa, why do you expect anyone to be working when they are returning from Goa?)
- Half of the coach was empty. A good way to live luxuriously.
- Did I tell you, my productivity was at its peak? None of my colleagues knew I was travelling (not to hide anything from them – we are anyway a chill lot), nor did I tell them – because work was getting done.
- It is important to give yourself some treats of solitude.
Had some more reflections, however, for now I want to sleep. So, see you tomorrow! Good night 🙂
Had the first therapy session today.
Who in the world talks about it openly?
Well, we haven’t been open, that is why we have been needing therapy 🙂
On that note, it felt a bit better. Even though it will take some time to heal unseen wounds of years, well, all is well that starts well. 😊