Travelled from Kota to Delhi via train today.
The view itself made me more productive. Nature, itself, is a great healer.
- Travel gives more ideas. Why not travel to nature, daily?
- I was surrounded by a Punjabi family, who spoke to me in Punjabi. What a great way to assume 🙂 Btw, nicely generous people (and I will ignore the fact that they pushed their daughter to look up to me to see how I was working! Can you guys give yourselves a break? Dude, you were returning from Goa, why do you expect anyone to be working when they are returning from Goa?)
- Half of the coach was empty. A good way to live luxuriously.
- Did I tell you, my productivity was at its peak? None of my colleagues knew I was travelling (not to hide anything from them – we are anyway a chill lot), nor did I tell them – because work was getting done.
- It is important to give yourself some treats of solitude.
Had some more reflections, however, for now I want to sleep. So, see you tomorrow! Good night 🙂
Yes, it is the most positive word of 2020 and 2021, given the situations we are in.
However, what happens if a report is positive?
Do we dread death? Or are we scared if our family would be affected? Or do our deepest fears pop up?
The big wrong is not with the Covid. The big thing we have to deal with is not having to be alone. And that’s scary.
Today I met a team with whom I’ve been working on for quite some time now.
We met. Had a lot of fun. Clicked a lot more of pictures. And right now our IG is filled with pictures of the celebrations. (PS: You can check it out on @nishthagehija26 on IG if you read this within 24 hours of posting :D)
But that’s not the point. The point is, that real life happens outside of the social media. And that is a truth not to escape from.
Everything on the phone is a delusion, what you create in silence is what you will be created of. Everything else, will eventually fade away.
There are different ways and functions of feeling lost.
You could be doing well financially.
You could be doing well in your relationships.
But, the relationship that you have with yourself, that one is a dangerous one.
That is what leads us to feeling lost.
There are differing ways to solve the problem. Start like this: Where is one hour where you could take control of your life?
Start with one hour in twenty four. Small part is chew-able, doable, and relatable.
It will make you more confident, powerful, and one day at a time – less lost. Isn’t that what we all are looking for?
If you wanna know what’s your problem, just try spending some time with yourself in solitude. That’s the real game.
All your weaknesses will come to the surface.
All your problems will come out with a revelation: that the source of them is common.
And when the source of that is common, the solution has to one.
What is that one, has to be decided and implemented by the one reading this right now.
When asking for a feedback/ review, it could be a great practice to have your own feedback.
When you do, what people are going to say is going to be exactly what your silence told you.
Try it out.