Travelled from Kota to Delhi via train today.
The view itself made me more productive. Nature, itself, is a great healer.
- Travel gives more ideas. Why not travel to nature, daily?
- I was surrounded by a Punjabi family, who spoke to me in Punjabi. What a great way to assume 🙂 Btw, nicely generous people (and I will ignore the fact that they pushed their daughter to look up to me to see how I was working! Can you guys give yourselves a break? Dude, you were returning from Goa, why do you expect anyone to be working when they are returning from Goa?)
- Half of the coach was empty. A good way to live luxuriously.
- Did I tell you, my productivity was at its peak? None of my colleagues knew I was travelling (not to hide anything from them – we are anyway a chill lot), nor did I tell them – because work was getting done.
- It is important to give yourself some treats of solitude.
Had some more reflections, however, for now I want to sleep. So, see you tomorrow! Good night 🙂