Don’t get inspired by people’s success on social media, their blue tick, the content they create, how much money they make, what all they have done, etc.
Rather, get inspired by their courage, the vibes they give, the joy you feel being around them, and most importantly, how much do you get to execute from them to their lives.
Worshipping people is easy.
Because it puts blinders on our wisdom and makes us pure devotees.
Getting inspired by their hard work is tough.
Because now you will have to put in that hard work as well.
I’m going through a lot of emotions right now, so best to document them here:
- If a friend takes a serious revenge on a friend’s prank, it is time to reconsider that friendship.
- The best way to avoid gossip is to avoid gossip.
- It takes just one conversation to drain your energy for the entire day. It takes spending time nurturing yourself to be away from that conversation.
- If you do not deal with what’s troubling you, you will figure out a way to blurt it out. Deal with your mess.
- Forgive, without being asked for. Because you need peace in your own life.
This morning I had an undeniable urge to eat sugar. Chocolate cake + cold coffee to be precise.
With only one problem: Had I baked the chocolate cake, I would have to eat it daily.
Not that eating it is a problem, rather I’d love it!
The only problem being, it is not good for the health, baby 🙂
So I made myself a chocolate shake, and sipped it with a laddoo.
Sweet for the day, and no sweets for tomorrow. Win-win!!
Over time what made you cry, you begin to start looking forward to it.
Over time, what was difficult, you begin to find ease in it.
Over time, what you used to expect, you begin to find acceptance in lack of expectations met.
Over time, the money you used to dream of, you begin to be happy despite more of that money.
Over time, what used to make you happy, you begin to find happiness without it.
Over time, what used to make you angry, now makes you the most peaceful person.
Over time, as time changes, for good and only good, it changes us as well!
Envy is not going to make you successful, baby! So don’t do that.
It is that simple 🙂
Wishing for the best.
And being the best.
And never any less
Is true success.
Think over it for a moment.
1. Taking no breaks
2. Taking others’ PoVs seriously
3. Not taking time to reflect
I am usually very chilled out in life however when it comes to work I really want to it done. Mostly because it has my signature on it.
For example, the website will go live tomorrow however my boss had a chilled out tonality while giving a loom feedback. Yes nothing would go live without his heads up however the knowledge that nothing would change if you worry about it – is something I gotta copy from my boss.
Not sure tbh. Maybe this sense of urgency also drives me and my team. However, we will figure it out 🙂
1. Being right is better than being nice.
2. You can be kind still be right.
3. People would rather work for a competent boss who is difficult, than an incompetent nice person (this one is copy pasted from my boss).