- You want people to love you on posting your insta photos, and yet you do not want to understand people at the root, for who they are.
- You find solace in more meetings and less solo execution.
- You think therapy without taking responsibility of your life will heal you.
- You think you can be your raw, unpolished self and yet have all the love in the world.
- You want to have incremental money every month, and that in itself, is a trap.
- You want people to love your insta stories, while secretly hating the people whose approval you crave for.
- You know you are not okay, and all your efforts are directed towards showing that you are okay, instead of healing the un-okay part of you.
When we feel empty, most of us navigate to social media.
Except that it doesn’t help.
Instead, what really helps is appreciation.
Whenever we are appreciated by someone, we feel a sense of validation.
Except, that it won’t come always.
So why not appreciate ourselves every time?
Why not be grateful for what is working?
Why not, be our own cheerleader?
Of course we can, when we can do it all the time for others.