- You want people to love you on posting your insta photos, and yet you do not want to understand people at the root, for who they are.
- You find solace in more meetings and less solo execution.
- You think therapy without taking responsibility of your life will heal you.
- You think you can be your raw, unpolished self and yet have all the love in the world.
- You want to have incremental money every month, and that in itself, is a trap.
- You want people to love your insta stories, while secretly hating the people whose approval you crave for.
- You know you are not okay, and all your efforts are directed towards showing that you are okay, instead of healing the un-okay part of you.
Published by Nishtha Gehija
Author. Teacher. To help you become You aka Awesomeness Unlimited.
View all posts by Nishtha Gehija