Over time what made you cry, you begin to start looking forward to it.
Over time, what was difficult, you begin to find ease in it.
Over time, what you used to expect, you begin to find acceptance in lack of expectations met.
Over time, the money you used to dream of, you begin to be happy despite more of that money.
Over time, what used to make you happy, you begin to find happiness without it.
Over time, what used to make you angry, now makes you the most peaceful person.
Over time, as time changes, for good and only good, it changes us as well!
Could we be asking for any more?
Here’s how we waste time (and where we shouldn’t):
- Checking social media for a minute and ending up wasting fifteen. Seven times a day.
- Thinking waste thoughts (no matter how much truth they hold).
- Stalking Virat and Anushka on Instagram.
- Thinking your parents did all the less-than-happening things to you, and you can’t change them now.
- Gossiping about that weakling in the group.
- Talking loudly (because it wastes energy, which in turn leaves less energy for important tasks which in turn, wastes energy).
- Watching Big Boss.
- Calling people (Bro, why do email and WhatsApp exist?)
- Listening to aunties chit chat
- Watching movies. (No matter how good a movie is, it keeps you hooked. Reading books is the rarest and the most precious gem of all. Always.)
…is how well you manage your time.
To never waste your time, schedule your days. Including the fun times.
Otherwise there are so many distractions that one day you will end up wasting not your time, rather your life.
What do you do when you are bored?
That is what will determine what you will do when you have all the time in the world.
Distracted can’t be obsessed. Obsessed can’t be distracted.