1. Went to the mall after 20 months perhaps. Had to buy chappal. Went to Crossword Book store, got lost there and came back 🙂
2. Good to see life back to normal. I feel good for dahi papdi waale bhaiya, SIM card waale bhaiya, e rickshaw waale bhaiya, shakarakand waali Didi, and all those people whose employment depended on going out.
3. As I was going through the Crossword Book Store today, I also thought of fundamental rules of life. Here we go:
4. A good question for you: What parts of “normal” are even worth returning to?
In Class 9, I asked my English teacher: “What shall I do in order for you to give me more than 7 out of 10 marks, in the Writing section?”
In Class 10 and 12, I was the national topper in English language.
In University exams, I got 63 out of 70 in English and Commercial Communication – the only exam I did not study ANYTHING! (Don’t know who the topper was :D)
In the 3 months vacation after giving CA exams, I ended up writing my first book!
In 5 years after writing that first book, I was finally able to let go of a stable career as an Internal Auditor and plunge into writing full-time.
What we see that happens suddenly, has years of unseen practice that goes into it.
But here is what I know for sure:
1. Your heart knows it, before you know it. 2. Your life is always showing you signs, it is just you – who has to stop and listen. 3. Your journey is always going to be different from someone who “made it before you.” But still, your journey is yours. And you won’t want it different.