Today I attended a wonderful master class by Nir Eyal, author of the book Indistractable.
Some wonderful things he said:
1. Schedule everything – learning, work, leisure, family time, sleeping time, free time social media and even OTG!
2. To-Do lists should be done away with, because no one accomplishes all of those daily.
3. Instead, do whatever you had desired to accomplish during that time. That is powerful! You’ll then end up achieving MORE than your To-Do list.
4. Life is NOT about getting things done. Rather spend 30-45 minutes daily, thinking.
5. And last resort, make an identity pact: Is what you are doing aligned with who you are?
Very very thoughtful! This master class is definitely going to be a masterpiece.