I often think about irrelevance.
What will make you irrelevant?
When someone else takes your job?
When you grow but miss your roots?
When you think there is something that, if taken away from you, you will lose your identity?
The truth is, whatever you have, will be taken away from you.
If not now, on your death.
Thus, the fear of irrelevance is technically the insecurity of giving up all you have.
Now that you know that it will go away anyway, how to deal with it?
- By being the most positive person you know.
- By being the most thoughtful person you know
- By making people so powerful that they grow and nurture by themselves.
- By not worrying about ego satiety, and caring about how your vibes nurture people.
- More than anything else, know that you matter, and you bring things to the table that no one else can.