1. Life’s good. Enjoying work. And non-work.
2. Tried buying an iPad from Apple site, no deliveries as of now. Beta, thode din aur 🙂
3. Mom will make ice cream tomorrow. Since I cannot eat anything beyond dal rice roti subzi (i.e., no chhole, rajma, curry, mathri, etc.,) due to surgery, we came to a softer, easily digestible option.
4. Looking at the quantum of work I do, should I start charging more? Nope. I’ll manifest it. And let people pay me more out of will.
5. A prospect who converted has a problem understanding whatever I write on emails / messages. So then we have to get on a call. The entire process wastes a lot of time for me. Thinking of saying no to them tomorrow. Time is money. Not that I have communication issues. Rest all work perfectly well with messages / emails and once a week / fortnight calls.
6. Waiting to tell the new job info to my team at the right time 🙂
7. Gotta respond to the diligent guy who worked on the website. Been long.
8. Content, content, quiz, class, posting, uploading – six huge tasks for tomorrow. Gonna be fun.
9. Also gotta file the claim for hospitalisation. Saturday.
10. Did I tell you, idli still tastes good, despite having it a lot of times post surgery?
That’s it folks, stay safe and keep rocking 🤘🏻