- When you go (and if you do), what could be the reason?
- What makes you most insecure right now?
- What is the best part of your work?
- How do you feel about work on your worst days? How could we make it better?
- How do you feel about work on your best days? How could we do more of those?
- What part of the job you hate?
- If you had to change one thing forever, what would that be?
- What would be a part of struggle that you look forward to?
- What is an unnecessary struggle?
- Do you sometimes tend to lose your faith on the company? How can we make sure that the trust remains intact?
- How can we make your job a better place to be?
Weekend is just round the corner.
Time to hang around.
With the same people, for the same results.
With the people you should be hanging around with (maybe in their books as well), for the results you know you should be getting.
Weekend is just round the corner, hang around peops!!! ✌🏻😎
A lot of people will ask this question from you.
And make you believe so.
If you could do one thing to yourself, just spend time with people whose lives you adore, and not who make you hate yourself.
You matter. People you say your life is a waste, usually don’t think any better for themselves.