Ten things we should never say to women:
- How much money do you make?
- Here, take my credit card.
- What will you gain by learning sports?
- When are you planning to get married, all good guys will run out…
- Get a facial regularly to look beautiful (lolll, wasn’t beauty an inner function)
- Instead of (current) career, try this. It will help you settle down.
- If you can make time to go to the gym daily, why can’t you do household chores?
- You should try taking a class in Bollywood dance.
- You should quit what you are doing right now, because you’ve failed once.
- You cook really well, your husband will be a lucky man…
- (Bonus): I will drive the car.
And the NO-NO of all, speaking in a loud, dominating voice.
It breaks my heart to see that a LOT of educated, well-respected in corporate lives men do a lot of these. They won’t be able to control the women who want to live on their own terms, however, only end up losing their own respect.
Lesson: Chill, bro! Use the big thing in your skull called the brain.