Just completed a trip with my team.
Few life lessons learnt:
- If being a friend interferes with your ability to become a leader, helps to be the leader first.
- Talk about others in your mind just like you talk to them about them.
- Learn to value loneliness.
- Before loving others, have you tried to love yourself?
- Only broken people break people.
Also, a note to 2-3 of my teammates whom I know I wasn’t 100% present with:
I’m sorry. I can do better. I love you, no matter how much or how little we spoke during this offsite.
Also, you are an amazing kid. Let no one else make you believe otherwise.