7 life lessons no one teaches you about succeeding at work:
- If you are taking up extra work, it goes without saying that it will not affect your existing work.
- You can be best friends. Or you can do your work without biases. You can’t do both.
- If no one has to follow up with you, you are gold.
- Keeping your commitments and sharing your work status – are the two things that will make you a star.
- It is not the hours of work you put in. It is the heart in those hours you put in – that makes the entire difference!
- When you start giving away credit, you stop craving for it in the first place.
- Read #4 again.