Having some weird ideas, don’t know when (or if) I’ll be executing on them, but let’s see:
- Be an English teacher to Class 11 and 12 students.
- Have a coaching curriculum online.
- Open a piano (read: keyboard) only Instagram account.
- Adopt a plant.
- Get on a counselling with millennials and GenZ (just like in my book Fit Doesn’t Fit)
- Do nothing for a week, other than reading and reflecting.
- Switch off the phone for a day a week. (Soon to be!)
Let’s see where things go:)
Btw, 1, 2, 6 and 7 are in progress – which may even lead to 5 getting somewhere in place. Let’s see!