Off-late, I have restarted my age old habit of evening walks, and I couldn’t be happier!
1. Gives much needed mobility to the body.
2. Makes my intuition active, instead of seeking refute in the screen.
3. I get fresh oxygen!
4. Get to witness so many stories.
5. My eyes change their focus, and that’s awesome.
6. I have ideas for writing, just like this one.
7. I learn to forgive without being asked for.
8. I get the much needed me time without devices. (PS: I don’t carry my phone, nor do I wear my smart watch there.)
9. It is a discipline that is so much fun, that you cannot not do it! And that’s beautiful 🙂