1. Maturity in life is accepting that someone in family that was closest to you dome day, isn’t close anymore.
2. When you don’t check an email / notification immediately because it isn’t important, you become more powerful. (PS: 95% aren’t important.)
3. Speak your truth even when your voice shakes. The only person going to be with you from start of life to end is you, and if you don’t speak your truth, do you really want to live with a liar all your life?
4. Parkinson’s Law is as real as gravity.
5. Focus. Focus. Focus is the ultimate asset.