1. Taking notes while reading is an excellent way to grasp (and re-read) important information.
2. Don’t worry about the next 8 years, think about the next 8 days and executing super hard on them.
3. “Don’t charge for how much time it takes you. Charge for the value you provide.” – Ankur Warikoo
4. Hanging around with the right people is priceless. Even if you’re paid less, figuring out how to earn money from other sources would be easier.
5. What you think about, you being about. Never the other way round.
6. Spending less time on Twitter and Instagram is a phenomenal saving of your time. Time = money. Period.
7. Feeling sad is a habit more than circumstances. So is feeling happy no matter what.