- Life is beyond the thing called email and notifications.
- You will be admired for your honesty. However, before that, you would be rebuked.
- To not believe what most of the world beliefs, is the biggest level of chill.
- You create your life by what you do. So platitude.
- It’s okay to say no even in the most joyful work of your life.
People may make mistakes. That’s why, when you make a rectification in the email, send a fresh email, instead of a top-up.
This is usually a “don’t use your brain because you don’t have one and I anyway don’t trust you” approach. No one grows with it.
Making people more attentive.
How? Through meditation at work (even WFH), no-work policy on weekends, and endorsing silence more than loudness.
The world, after all, is no different from we ought to have created it to be.
When I receive an e-mail I didn’t expect to receive,
How I want to respond:
Mujhe tujhse baat hi nahi karni! Katta, katta, hamesha ke liye katta!!!
How I actually respond:
Sure, thank you.
Is this how sometimes even you want to respond? 💁🏻♀️
Boyzone was right.
Words are all that we have.
Well, there’s another cliche to words.
There is a difference between being a good author and being a good copywriter. A copy is power. Period.
So ladies and gentlemen, if you are someone who wants to write a great copy, this article may be a good one to consider.