a. Slowly and gradually, you will overcome the bad habits by creating good ones. Patience is power.
b. Your validation lies in your ability to do what is right.
Everything else, is people’s fickling moods.
c. You are the creator of time.
Why are you waiting for time to teach you the lessons?
d. Most importantly, the world just opens up for the human being who is ever flowing and giving.
Stop needing love from others and take it from God and give it to others. You will be fulfilled like never before!
One of the things I’m proud of, is I keep giving updates of my work to my boss.
Without him asking.
Because he ought to know of stuff.
Yet, at the same time, he loves not following up.
So I share.
Because it is right.
On the other hand, I followed up with a team member who is running late with her work.
Sure, I am telling you so that “tu aaraam se reh sake”
Is that not your work?
I just wish…
I just wish!
We all have variety of friends.
However, everyone has these common characteristics:
- They make you feel valued
- You don’t have to go beg for attention
- They care about loving you as much as they care about loving themselves, and vice versa
- You have clear communications, even fights
- You feel alive in their company, not left alone.
First day of offsite.
Life lessons learnt:
- Never waste your sleep for people who would NEVER wake up early for you.
- Once you become a leader, you stop having friends.
- The so-called friends are your friends only because you have access to information that they don’t have.
- It’s okay to enjoy your company. And dwell in it.
- Eat less. Happy more.
- Also, be grateful for the team. Yet love your own company.
- You attract people to you when you are on your own.
Also, did I mention – how to find solace in your own company 🙂
1. Staring out of the balcony
2. Writing without editing (this blog is the only place where I write without editing)
3. Blessing those who hurt you
I was listening to a spiritual song this morning, and its words stuck with me.
Here’s replicating it. Enjoy!
Chalte chalte, mujhe koi mil gaya hai, mujhe koi mil gaya hai
Mere saath chalte chalte
Wahi geeta bas gayi hai
Mera bhagya bante bante
Nayi duniya ban rahi hai
Shreemat par chalte chalte
Shreemat par chalte chalte
Chali gayi hai saari chinta, chintaaein chupke chupke
Ye jyoti jal gayi hai, ye jyoti jal rahi hai
Sab intezaam taiyaar, sukh dhaam nahi door
Experience this song here, and you will never be alone ever again.
A 20 year old kid asked me what life lessons I would want to download to her?
Here’s just 3 of them:
– Say yes to opportunities more often
– Say NO to people more often
– Never miss out on workouts, meditation and 20 mins of reading
Have a rocking decade (and life)!
I usually read e-books on the Kindle device, instead of the app.
Few days back, I happened to open the Kindle app on my phone to show it to my Mom.
Since then, I haven’t closed the app, and I happen to read 2 pages daily.
We don’t need a new life. We simply need new hooks to the existing life.
Our biggest problem is believing someone else is responsible for our problems.
If we realise this is our biggest problem, all of a sudden, we gain power over our problems.
Isn’t that magical?