Nothing will go right in our lives unless,
a. We start appreciating what we have right now.
b. We understand that our positivity has the power to change people.
c. We believe that when people show us who they are, we need to believe them as Maya Angelou said.
1. Staying by your values is hard. Yet devaluation of yourself is a murder.
2. You are who you are when no one is watching.
3. Doing nothing is important. And sometimes disastrous. It’s about figuring it out.
4. Helping without the ultimate intent is the real measure of kindness.
5. You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is a habit. – Aristotle
1. The only way to feeling good is listening and reading inspirational stuff. This may sound boring, however once you start, it ain’t leaving you.
2. But that exposure to stuff won’t change your life. Your life will be changed when you move out of the noise and reflect on what all you learnt. When you become your own teacher and give yourself some homework, that’s when life changes.
3. Your old habits are waiting at your doorstep if you’re not strict with enforcing your newer, better habits.
4. Where there is true love, you accept people as they are.
5. If you want to change something with them, it’s perhaps because they’re reflecting your insecurities and incompleteness.
That’s it for today, folks! See you tomorrow 😌.
When did it actually happen?
When did I move from giving love to needing it?
When did I move from giving tonnes of acceptance to needing it?
When did I move from cheerful, super happy and full of charm kid to crying whole day?
Never have I ever waited like this. Waiting for this time to go away. Don’t know when. I have written positivity and power for eternity. Then why so much truth? Why am I documenting my rock bottom? Why?
I have no idea. Other than the fact that I want it all out of my system.
And also one more reason: The ones suffering from mental health problems are already strong. They have to muster the strength to get back up. So don’t think they need any help. They spread awareness on it so that more people could become empathetic towards each other and more cases of depression stop from coming. That is the only reason.
One, is of course, losing the weight – emotional and physical.
Two, is to remember you are the light.
Three, quite relevant, is to politely decline. Nothing, absolutely nothing would give you as much energy as not doing what you know you shouldn’t be doing.
Forming relationships is beyond connecting with people from LinkedIn to WhatsApp.
Forming relationships is just being the genuine human being that you are, without ulterior motive of collaborations.
When you do so, just because you want to give, what you’ll receive will come to you manifold.
Just because we are humans, we will thrive in accordance with living with other humans.
This would, in itself, make the process difficult because all humans are different.
However, if you learn to be easy, things are going to change – because you cared for the common good, you cared to make the other person feel good, and also you didn’t care to follow the angry zone of the world and marched to your own beat of ease and peace.
Do you feel intimidated by more successful people?
It’s good to, as long as that is where you want to be.
It’s not good, if you’re taking that from relatives who don’t know where they are going.
Choices we get to make.
Someone in my circle, is going through a tough time in their life.
They have been going through a lot of tough decisions that they want to take.
Last couple of days, we got to spend some time together.
I spoke with them on some days, and they were okay the next day.
Today they’re back to square one, wishing and wanting the world to change.
Here’s the secret about the world: It will change the moment we change.
In order for us to change, it will:
a. initially require focussed effort
b. an effort to leave your bad habits
c. the belief that in order to change your life, you need to change your life.
The dependency on people is short lived. You get to spend your entire life with yourself. What you choose to do when no one is watching, is what you get to become when everyone is watching.
Is it okay to take yourself seriously?
Or should you be happy and easy-going?
The answer is: you should take yourself seriously and be easy going in the process.
Take your mindset seriously, and be easy going towards the first time mistakes (second timers are the ones you didn’t learn from).
Take your efforts seriously, and easy going towards someone else’s.
You always know when is it the time to be disciplined and when to chill. You just need to decide – which will come from practising serious discipline as well as easy going discipline.